Offered at $950,000
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- Deeded parking and storage
- Minutes away from the heart of Cole Valley
- Peek-a-boo views to the Marin Headlands
- Beautiful shared garden
- Monthly HOA Dues: $237.00
This top floor condo perched near the summit of one of Cole Valley’s finest streets offers a serene outlook to the treetops of Mt. Sutro Open Space Preserve as well as peek-a-boo views of the Marin Headlands. The light-filled living room, dining room, and kitchen flow seamlessly together. The living room boasts a fireplace, crown moldings, and recessed lighting. Two nicely-sized bedrooms, each with ample closet space, look down into a lovely mature shared garden.Both kitchen and bathroom were tastefully updated in 2007. Double-paned windows and various seismic upgrades were installed as well. Deeded parking and storage, as well as a washer/dryer, are in the garage. CC&R’s grant unit owner the right to add a roof deck or second floor.*
Located just blocks away from Cole Street’s bustling shops and restaurants, 626 Belvedere combines great convenience with a calm and comfortable vibe.
* Purchasers to review CC&R’s and investigate feasibility of any expansion with their own experts. Neither Seller nor broker make any representations as to the likelihood of success.
Please visit: www.626Belvedere.com